Friday, October 9, 2009

My Baby is Growing Up

I'm posting lots of pictures of my girl.

These first two are from August. We were trying to get a good picture of her smile and we finally got one when her daddy came to distract her from the camera. She sure likes her daddy.


This picture shows our little thumbsucker. She doesn't do it often now, but the first couple days after she discovered her thumb, she thought it was the best thing ever.

Helping mommy crochet (just last week)


As promised--the rolling over pictures:

after
in process

"i can eat my toes and fingers"



We had a cold spell in Rexburg and tried out the winter suit.
She didn't really like it.




But she liked the snow that came the next week. Look at that smile.


The smile is gone, but the lighting is a little better.


Sorry I didn't rotate the next two. And now my camera's second set of batteries are dead so I can't fix it.

She's eating rice cereal!



Some of it made it to her mouth, but most of it is on her face and bib.



Look! Renae can sit all by herself!



She is such a sweet, happy girl. We love having her around :)

6 comments:

The Clarks said...

oh my gosh! she has gotten SO big! she is adorable, shonda! =)

Sharece said...

She is SOOOOO cute! I just love that little girl! Look at how much she can do!

Kari said...

What a cutie! I'm sooo glad we got to see you guys in N.C. Thanks for inviting us! (It's so funny to see the view from your house in Rexburg. It sure reminds me of my view from our house in Rexburg! I wonder why?)

wendospendo said...

I found your blog. Thanks! Your little girl is soo cute.

DKP said...

Renae is so cute and getting so big! What a fun time that 1st year is! :)

DKP said...

By the way, love you guys!