Friday, October 9, 2009

Old Pictures


Both of my babies are sleeping so I thought now would be a good time to blog. I say both because we're watching my friend's son this afternoon and both Skyler and Renae are napping at the moment. I was expecting to have a busy afternoon, so this is a bonus. We'll see how much I get done before one of them wakes up.
This is not a picture of right now but she's doing something similar.

This is from a couple months ago, but I thought it was a nice picture of her.
We went to New Mexico to visit Bryce's family back at the end of July. We stopped at Lara's on the way.
Here are some cute cousins holding hands.
Here are some more cute cousins.

And this is my cute husband. He tried out a goatee on the trip.
He probably won't ever do it again (or at least not often) but it was fun to see.




2 comments:

Sharece said...

woot, woot. Love the goatee!

6littleanimals said...

LIKE THE PICTURE WITH THE GOATEE
(NOT THE GOATEE BUT THE REST OF IT)
TREVOR