
Renae ate her first fruit yesterday: the banana!

Yummy banana... Shonda was kind enough to share :)

Look what we found while raking the leaves: Renae!

Can you see her?

What about now?

This is Logan Hendricks who lives below us. Are they not the cutest things you have ever seen?

Renae got hungry. So she ate her mom's nose.


They came outside to see me workin'.

Here is a close up.

I was playing with Renae and thought she looked better this way :)

This is us as a Triple Combination for Halloween!
4 comments:
I love the pictures of her in the leaves! Oh so cute! Hope to see you guys in a few months. Love ya.
fun fun! george would always put geode's pants on his head when he changed his diaper. ha ha. love you
I don't think I've seen this yet! Anyway those two babies are sure cute holding hands! And I love the pictures of her in the leaves. She's so tiny... And that leaf pile is SO HUGE!! Love you guys!
THAT TRIPLE COMBINATION WAS COOL
TREVOR
Post a Comment