Quite a while ago, we took out an old useless chimney in our kitchen. Then we took out the wall between the hallway and the kitchen. Both of these projects opened up a lot of extra space in our kitchen, but they also left holes where there was no flooring. Craig, Renae, and I pulled out most of the old linoleum (three layers of it) and then Michael and Shelley Tveter came over to help us finish pulling out the old floor and put a new floor down. I was helping but I was the photographer so there are no pictures of me.

Renae helping Daddy take out old linoleum.


In progress


Craig and Michael

Michael

Shelley


The Finished Floor
4 comments:
That looks nice! I bet you like the extra space too! Shonda, you are amazing helping with that and only a couple months left til you have that baby. :)
Ooooh, it looks great! :) I miss you, my sister! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
The floor looks great! You did a really good job on the tile at donnie's too! When are you coming ot my house???? I have projects that can get done too ;) love ya!
the floor looks awesome and how fun that you had such a cute little helper!
Post a Comment