Here, Daddy had just left to go play a late soccer or basketball game. Renae wasn't feeling well, but she wanted to go outside too. Next thing I knew, she was standing next to me with her coat on (upside down). The weather was nice and I couldn't say no to that face after all her hard work to get her coat on. I told her she needed to get some shoes on too, which she did by herself (on the wrong feet).
This is just a random picture of some crazy hair after a nap and a very cute face.
Renae likes to be like Daddy. Here she is putting on shaving cream and deodorant. (She did the deodorant completely by herself including taking off her pajamas, finding the deodorant, taking the lid off and knowing where to put it.)
1 comment:
She's getting so big and beautiful! And her hair is so long!
The new floor looks great, too. :)
Post a Comment