This is Renae emptying my purse. She loves taking things out of any bag or drawer. She has just recently learned that it's also kind of fun to put things back in. The problem is that she usually puts the wrong things back in. In the kitchen, we often find pens in the lid drawer and lids in the pen drawer.
I found the following pictures on my camera in this order.
I realized my daughter likes to dip food when she was eating baby food green beans, set her spoon on the table, picked up a graham cracker, and dipped it in her green beans. I like to dip foods too but I think I've developed better taste of what goes well together.
Renae is walking! This was on Sunday, June 6. She was just starting to walk back then. I haven't taken a video more recently. She's a great toddler now. She walks all over the place.
3 comments:
Super cute! I love her reaction when she falls. :)
Me too! "Ah!" What a girl! :)
She has beautiful eyes!!! That one picture makes them look so blue!
oh she is a cutie! it's so fun to see her walking!
Post a Comment