Friday, June 25, 2010

Her Walkin' Today

We thought I was an idiot. Me like bananas in gravy. Here me post:


Here is Renae walking today. We also got a toy from Renae's Grand Uncle Sam.

Here is her walking with it. She loves to ride it and push it around.
Luv Ya All!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She is SOOO PRETTY!

Shannon said...

Wow, she is getting so big! We miss you guys so much!!

Bryce Jr said...

She's getting chubby! Love those round cheeks, and how she looks at you guys to decide whether a crash was bad enough to cry.

Rice Family said...

Ohhhh.... I can hardly wait to see her next month. She is so big and all grown up. And she has BLONDE hair!!! In the post previous where she's eatting green beans and graham crackers she looks a LOT like craig did when he was little. I was amazed at the amount of "hayes" I could see :)

wendospendo said...

Your little girl is growing so fast. She is a cutie.