Friday, February 5, 2010

Renae Crawls

Last night as Craig was playing on the computer, he made a woohoo! For the first time this winter he beheld Renae D'Ann Hayes crawl! Yes folks she is on her way to world domination. One small step for parent kind, one giant leap for Renae. We caught her tonight on film so you could watch her do her thing. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sharece said...

Yay Renae!!! You're such a BIG girl! Love you guys!!! (Fun to talk to you on the phone Shonda Bo)

The Clarks said...

wow! way to go renae!! that is so fun! she is growing so fast. =)

Shonda Hayes said...

The best thing about this video is it was the first time she crawled to me. Before this, she would crawl to toys, inanimate objects, but she wouldn't come to me because she knew I could come to her. Maybe she liked the camera.

Kari said...

Woohoo! How exciting.

Arrington said...

How fun! I don't know if I'm crazy, but she looks soo much older! Chubbier cheeks, lighter hair?? Am I right or is it how the camera got her? What a cutie! (Don't worry Renae, chubby cheeks are adorable!!)

Rice Family said...

YIPPY! Jake & I just watched the video and it made us smile. It is great to see her on the move. Get ready to baby-proof EVERYTHING ;) we love you!