Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Roller

Hey Everybody!

Today Renae progressed one more step forward toward becoming a toddler! Today she rolled from her back to her tummy. It was most incredible.
I fed her at about 9 am or so. After she finished I held onto her for about one and a half episodes of Avatar: the last air bender. Thinking that she would be just as happy on the ground I set her down.
I looked over at her occasionally to make sure she was still happy and doing well. She has been rolling side to side for some time now. When I looked at her again, she was all the way over. Only her left arm was still under her.
I helped her remove it from under her. Renae enjoyed some tummy time. When Shonda came home she did not do it for her. Just about 30 minutes ago she did it again. Only this time she got her arm out. She laid on her tummy content as could be.
I am so happy for this day. I will have pictures of her rolling over up soon. I love you all and hope this update reaches you!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Woohoo! Good job little Renae! We're looking forward to meeting her and seeing you guys in less than 2 weeks! Lots of love.

Rice Family said...

That is such an achivement for her and for you. It is a blessing to see our little ones become a little person that can be mobile. I am very happy for you craig & shonda. Love ya!