On June 28, Craig gave Renae a name and a blessing in church. So many of our family were able to join us for the occasion. It was so good to see everyone. And of course Renae was adorable.

Everyone who was there except Steve Thompson who took the pictures. He saved our camera for last so Renae was not happy in our pictures.

Isn't she beautiful? I just love her face in these two pictures.


Our family.
Notice the booties that Nana Hayes made and the dress made by Grandma Petersen.
3 comments:
Wow, she really is beautiful! I love the group picture how Enoch is squirming... It's so Enoch. And Curtis on the side. I love those kids.
And the second picture of just Renae, the lighting is just perfect. It was a fun day! Thanks for putting it all together and inviting us all!
Beautiful baby. I miss you guys. (Can I have my dress back?) Love you!
She is SUPER cute! Really! Aren't babies so special?
Post a Comment