Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My first attempt to post pictures

I've never posted pictures before so I don't know how to format or place them where I want them. I just want to share with everyone how great little Renae is doing. She has a lot of happy awake time during the days now. It's so fun. She's smiling and more interested in her surroundings. And she is sleeping really well at night. She usually has some sad time between 9 and 11 or so, but once she gets to sleep, she'll sleep for 4+ hours, wake once for food, and then go right back to sleep when she's done eating. It's so nice to feel a bit more rested when the day begins.

One of my many failed attempts to catch her smile on camera.


This is Renae after her bath yesterday.
Notice her curly wet hair. The look on her face is the transition between crying because she didn't like her bath and "oh, what's that cool shiny thing my mom is holding?"



This is Renae "playing" with her toys. She's interested in them, but she doesn't do much with them yet. She gets them swinging by kicking her legs to make her chair rock. It's not a great video, but it shows how much cuter she is in motion than in the still pictures.

4 comments:

Arrington said...

She is so adorable! I'm glad you had a minute to get on the computer. I love ya, Shonda!

Sharece said...

Yay, one of the things on your "to do list" can be crossed off! She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys on Sunday. Thanks for posting... I LOVE the picture of her right after her bath. She is just so stinkin' cute.

Kari said...

What a little doll! She's got so much hair! I'm so happy for you guys. Love ya and miss you lots.

6littleanimals said...

KARINA said:
She is so cute! That was fun seeing her play with her toys. I love you and her.
Love, Karina