Thursday, June 13, 2013

Some pictures from 2012

Me and my sisters at Women's Conference

Renae and Grandma on PJ led by Grandpa

Renae and a starfish

Grandma reading stories

Daddy and tiny Naomi

Renae walking on the ceiling

Naomi helping Daddy in the garden

Renae using markers as makeup

Naomi eating corn

Momma and sleeping girls

Gideon and Renae

Naomi in Daddy's shoes

Renae (in bare feet) with her snowman

Naomi and Renae in autumn

Halloween

Naomi

Renae

Big blue eyes

Silly eyes

5 comments:

Shonda Hayes said...

I finally posted for you, Meggan. I had a moment but I don't have many pictures on my new computer. These are ones I had sent to my sister for a Petersen family calendar so I had them in my email. That's why there are no pictures with any Hayes cousins.

Meggan Hayes said...

Yay for pictures! Can't wait to see you guys!

The Clarks said...

wow this was fun to see some pictures!! your kids are so big it is crazy! love you guys

Lisa said...

Cute! Naomi has grown so much!

Kari said...

You guys are so cute. Love and miss ya!