Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shonda: The 7th Month


Hello Family & Friends! Shonda is getting really big. Two days ago we were at the Hendricks (they live below us) with some of their friends and I was asked how far along we are. I told them 9 weeks left to find out later that I was dead wrong. We have 7 weeks to go. Thanks to Shonda for correcting me. Where would I be without her? (that was a rhetorical question by the way)
Life has been really good up here in Rexburg. School is going well for me and Shonda has been handling busy season reasonably well. She is a good little trooper. This semester has been nice because even though Shonda works alot, I still have time a few days a week to go have lunch with her at work. Next semester will be a doozy but both Shonda and I are looking forward to a new baby and some good challenges.
The snow is melting and hopefully before Renae comes sprummer will come (sprummer is spring/summer together). We dont really get a spring here. Uncle Leonard in his Doctrine and Covenants class shared that here in Idaho, spring is in our hearts.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Lookin' good Shonda! It's fun to hear from you Craig. I hope the snow melts quickly for you and sprummer will come soon. (When I was up in Rexburg I remember there was spring, maybe that is because I grew up in Cache Valley where Spring is in our hearts as well, and that is Spring to me :) love ya!

Sharece said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks to Amber I found you out. :) I'm very excited for you both to meet little Renae face to face in 41 days... (Give or take a few). Love you both.

Kari said...

Shonda has a blog! WONDERFUL! You look adorable my darling cousin. I miss you tons and I'm so excited for you! Love ya.